This workshop is designed for Structural Integration practitioners and other somatic movement professionals to gain body-reading confidence, skill in verbal cuing, and success in facilitating transformative body awareness, and in creating practical movement solutions for clients. Topics include:
- Movement explorations designed to deepen awareness of our selves as “fascial bodies.”
- Posture and movement as products of perceptual orientation.
- Bio-tensegrity: multidimensional polarities through the fascial body create a balanced biological structure in any position. Heightened perception and vectored movement replace the mechanistic arranging of body parts.
- Biomechanical and functional relationships that link breathing and walking.
- Movement interventions and self-care practices that restore articulation to the spine, ease to breathing, and grace to gait.
Cost: $825. 5 days. RISI and IASI CEs
* Sold out *
For information on possible future workshops in Seattle, contact Jeanne Vadnais.