This workshop is designed for Structural Integration practitioners, OTs, PTs, yoga, Pilates and other somatic professionals to gain body reading confidence, skill in verbal cuing, and success in designing practical and transformative movement solutions for clients.
- Understand the shoulder patterns and problems we feel in ourselves and notice in others.
- Review the biomechanics of the arms, shoulders and spine.
- Practice interventions that develop shoulder support and improve arm and shoulder artculation.
- Develop articulation and support for gestures of giving, receiving, grasping, letting go, welcoming and stopping.
- Use movement education to help musicians, artists, dancers, athletes, computer programmers and new mothers eliminate shoulder symptoms.