Join Mary for a unique 3-day workshop devoted to sensory understanding of your pelvis. Emphasis will be on personal embodiment as the foundation for accurate body reading and compassionate and creative work with clients. Appropriate for SI practitioners, somatic movement educators, and clients with recommendation.
This workshop is open to women only.
- Explore sensations of distinct muscular layers of the pelvic floor
- Experience the way balanced tone in the pelvic floor supports the pelvic organs.
- Consider pelvic floor disorders that frequently follow childbirth and accompany menopause
- Understand how pelvic and hip mobility can support or inhibit balanced muscular activity of the pelvic floor.
- Explore pelvic function within the context of your entire bio-tensegrity—let it transform how you walk, work and dance.
Read Mary's recent post about pelvic embodiment here.