Exploring Your Body's Inner and Outer Spaces
- Ramp up your interoception—your capacity to sense your body from within.
- Learn about fascia, your organ of interoception and resilience.
- Experience tensegrity, the architectural principle that organizes your structure.
- Explore your “peripersonal space”—the space surrounding your body that your brain computes as "you."
- Expand your spatial perception, freeing up your posture, movement, and worldview.
Mary will also sign copies of her hot-off-the-press new book, Your Body Mandala: Posture as a Path to Presence. This workshop celebrates the book's launch.