This workshop is designed for Structural Integration practitioners to gain body reading confidence, skill in verbal cuing, and success in designing practical and transformative movement solutions for clients.
- Understand the shoulder patterns and problems we feel in ourselves and notice in others.
- Review the biomechanics of the arms, shoulders and spine.
- Practice interventions that develop shoulder support and improve arm and shoulder artculation.
- Develop articulation and support for gestures of giving, receiving, grasping, letting go, welcoming and stopping.
- Use movement education to help musicians, artists, dancers, athletes, computer programmers and new mothers eliminate shoulder symptoms.